FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 22, 2013
SalesReach Software, LLC
SalesReach Telecom enables PSI Network to increase sales, raise customer and Agent satisfaction and improve profits.
Businesses tap into the power of social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways using SalesReach Telecom running on Salesforce.com.
SalesReach Software, LLC Hilton Head Island, SC – SalesReach Software today announced PSI Network, Inc. has selected and deployed SalesReach Telecom via the AppExchange, the world’s leading business apps marketplace. Working with SalesReach Software, PSI Network has accelerated its transformation into a customer company by deploying SalesReach Telecom. SalesReach Telecom transforms Salesforce.com into a fully deployed system for Telecommunications Agents and Carriers. It provides all the customization necessary within Salesforce.com to support the workflow processes used in telecom including Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity Management, Real Time Telecom Service Availability, Price Quoting, Proposal Generation, Order Processing, Circuit and Inventory Management, and Commission processing are also included. All functions run natively on the powerful and secure Salesforce.com cloud enhanced by SalesReach Telecom.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, SalesReach Telecom is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009uo9BEAQ.
Comments on the News
- “I am delighted to be partnered with PSI Network on this SalesReach Telecom Deployment. I’ve known PSI Network as leaders in the Master Agency business for almost a decade. PSI Network did one of the most extensive comparisons of the applications available in this space. They found SalesReach Telecom offered more capabilities and decidedly more benefits for PSI than any competitive offering could,” Said Pete Keane, CEO of SalesReach Software. He added: “I truly appreciate the trust PSI Network placed in us when they selected SalesReach Software. Clearly they have made the best decision for their Master Agency by choosing Salesforce.com enhanced by SalesReach Telecom.”
- “From day one, PSI has had a primary goal to add value to our agents and customers by providing the support they wouldn’t get anywhere else,” said Steve Olsen, President and Founder of PSI. “Our industry has changed a lot since we opened our doors in 1993 and the tools we use to run our business need to adapt and accommodate those changes. After a thorough vetting of the product’s capabilities, we believe SalesReach Telecom as a product and Pete Keane’s team as partners is the right move for us. We have a number of initiatives to improve the way we serve our agents and customers and have clearly seen that SalesReach Telecom will help us get there.”
- “For some time we’ve been on the search for a tool that will help take us to the next level,” said, Matt Boyer, PSI’s CFO. “We’ve even taken a stab at creating our own tool. Thankfully, we were introduced to Pete by Tom Sprinkle, PSI’s VP of Sales. I was impressed from the first demo and I’ve found myself saying ‘wow’ a lot as I’ve uncovered all SalesReach Telecom and SalesForce.com can do for us. With the help of Pete’s team and product we can now start saying yes to so many projects and improvements we’ve had to say no to.”
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners such as SalesReach Software are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like PSI Network connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
SalesReach Telecom leverages Salesforce.com’s industry leading Social, Mobile and Open platform as a service. This has allowed SalesReach Software to bring our customers a better product with which they can grow their business. The complete integration of Social Media, and Mobile availability across platforms allows our customer’s sales and support people to deliver higher quality sales and support, at a dramatically lower cost than old fashioned legacy technology such has been used in this market previously.
SalesReach Telecom includes:
- CRM – A complete, ready to use, fully deployed CRM customized for telecom
- No Development Cost – No development time or expense is warranted
- Secure – The only HIPAA, and FGB Compliant Telecom vertical Market App available
- Lead Gen – Lead generation with included Data.com
- Full History – 360° cradle to grave view of every interaction with customers, Agents, suppliers
- Social Media – Integrated with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook embedded within
- Email – Integrates with Outlook, Exchange and GMail
- Instant Quotes – Service Availability and pricing with QuoteReach for Salesforce.com
- Assets (Inventory) Management – for Order processing and provisioning
- Residual and Transactional Commission Processing – Hands down the best, most accurate and most secure Commission processing application available
- Unlimited – Reporting, Dashboards, field customizations
- Partner Portal – Fully ready Partner portal for Channel programs with all these capabilities baked in.
About SalesReach Software
SalesReach Software is the only Application developer globally focused on developing Apps for telecom, IT and related vertical markets, running on the powerful and secure Salesforce.com cloud. We are the exclusive provider of Telecom Vertical Market Applications on the Salesforce.com AppExchange. SalesReach has a management team with over one hundred years combined Telecom Carrier and Agency experience; added to our Salesforce.com development experience that began in 2003, SalesReach Telecom was designed for telecom by telecom and Salesforce.com experts.
PSI Network, Inc. is a full-service, boutique Master Agency in Mission Viejo, California and stands apart from its competition in its history, tradition, focus, service and experience. PSI believes in simplifying the technology buying experience and that every business decision is made based upon making or saving money. By focusing on price, precise implementation, ongoing support and relentless follow up, PSI improves the customer experience without increasing cost.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,800 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through Salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.