FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 16, 2013
SalesReach Software, LLC
SalesReach Telecom enables RealCom Solutions to instantly capture leads and opportunities and create an effective collaboration environment.
Businesses tap into the power of social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways using SalesReach Telecom running on Salesforce.com.
SalesReach Software, LLC Hilton Head Island, SC – SalesReach Software today announced RealCom Solutions earlier this year deployed SalesReach Telecom via the AppExchange, the world’s leading business apps marketplace. Working with SalesReach Software, RealCom Solutions has accelerated its ability to instantly capture leads and opportunities by deploying SalesReach Telecom.
SalesReach Telecom transforms Salesforce.com into a fully deployed system for Telecommunications Agents and Carriers. It provides all the customization necessary within Salesforce.com to support the workflow processes used in telecom including Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity Management, Real Time Telecom Service Availability, Price Quoting, Proposal Generation, Order Processing, Circuit and Inventory Management, and Commission processing are also included. All functions run natively on the powerful and secure Salesforce.com cloud enhanced by SalesReach Telecom.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, SalesReach Telecom is currently available on the AppExchange here.
Comments on the News
- “I am delighted to be partnered with RealCom Solutions on this SalesReach Telecom Deployment. I’ve known Charlie Bogart and RealCom Solutions as leaders in the Master Agency business for almost a decade. RealCom Solutions team, Charlie, Beau Hendrick and Tammy Fromel did one of the most extensive comparisons of the applications available in this space. They found SalesReach Telecom offered more capabilities and decidedly more benefits for RealCom Solutions than any competitive offering could.” Said Pete Keane, CEO of SalesReach Software. He added: “I truly appreciate the trust RealCom Solutions placed in us earlier this year when they began their deployment. Clearly they have made the best decision by choosing Salesforce.com enhanced by SalesReach Telecom.”
- “Implementing the Salesforce and SalesReach platforms has transformed the way we do our business on a daily basis” said Tammy Fromel, RealCom Solutions. “Our leads and opportunities are now captured instantly and the cloud service has allowed us to create a more effective collaboration environment”.
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners such as SalesReach Software are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like RealCom Solutions connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways”.
Connect in Entirely New Ways with Social and Mobile Cloud Technologies
SalesReach Telecom leverages Salesforce.com’s industry leading Social, Mobile and Open platform as a service. This has allowed SalesReach Software to bring our customers a better product with which they can grow their business. The complete integration of Social Media, and Mobile availability across platforms allows our customer’s sales and support people to deliver higher quality sales and support, at a dramatically lower cost than old fashioned legacy technology such has been used in this market previously.
SalesReach Telecom includes:
- CRM – A complete, ready to use, fully deployed CRM customized for telecom
- No Development Cost – No development time or expense is warranted
- Secure – The only HIPAA, and FGB Compliant Telecom vertical Market App available
- Lead Gen – Lead generation with included Data.com
- Full History – 360° cradle to grave view of every interaction with customers, Agents, suppliers
- Social Media – Integrated with LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook embedded within
- Email – Integrates with Outlook, Exchange and GMail
- Instant Quotes – Service Availability and pricing with QuoteReach for Salesforce.com
- Assets (Inventory) Management – for Order processing and provisioning
- Residual and Transactional Commission Processing – Hands down the best, most accurate and most secure Commission processing application available
- Unlimited – Reporting, Dashboards, field customizations
- Partner Portal – Fully ready Partner portal for Channel programs with all these capabilities baked in.
About SalesReach Software
SalesReach Software is the only Application developer globally focused on developing Apps for telecom, IT and related vertical markets, running on the powerful and secure Salesforce.com cloud. We are the exclusive provider of Telecom Vertical Market Applications on the Salesforce.com AppExchange. SalesReach has a management team with over one hundred years combined Telecom Carrier and Agency experience; added to our Salesforce.com development experience that began in 2003, SalesReach Telecom was designed for telecom by telecom and Salesforce.com experts.
About RealCom Solutions
Founded in 2001, RealCom Solutions is a value-added telecom agency based in Dallas, Texas. With over 200 years of combined industry experience, RealCom Solutions’ telecom consultants serve as a single point of contact for all your telecommunication needs – local, long distance, internet, data and hardware. We act on our client’s behalf as an advocate to complete end-to-end telecom analysis; negotiate pricing; project manage the implementation of the complete solution; and offer on-going account management. We have over 30 carrier relationships which provide us the unique ability to shop and offer a wide range of products and services from national partners.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,800 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.