FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 11, 2013
SalesReach Software, LLC
SalesReach Software today announces an industry changing way for Carriers, Distributors, Agents, VARs and MSPs to produce Quotes and Proposals instantly and without the problems of old fashioned, legacy technology, quoting systems.
Built as a Native App directly on Salesforce.com, QuoteReach allows users to produce quotes and proposals at any pricing or discount level, with output in any format necessary in seconds.
Hilton Head, SC September 11, 2013 – SalesReach Software today announced the release of QuoteReach for Salesforce.com. This industry-changing product is built on the world’s number one Cloud Platform as a Service – Salesforce.com. It provides users with the ability to produce simple to elaborate quotes and proposals instantly, for any mix of products, services and suppliers at any price point they need. It does so with service and product availability verified by QuoteReach, ensuring quote or proposal accuracy. QuoteReach for Salesforce.com supports a virtually unlimited number of included carriers and suppliers, pricing scenarios, discounts, promotions, ICB and special pricing. It includes both telecom services, including Hosted VoIP, Voice – POTS, T-1 & SIP Trunks, Data – Internet, MPLS, Cable and DSL plus Cloud Services and IT Hardware and Software.
Comments on the News
- “Over the last twelve years I’ve seen Carriers, Distributors, Agents, VARs and MSPs struggle with old fashioned, non-customizable, legacy tools that under deliver on their quoting promise. QuoteReach for Salesforce.com is finally the answer that these businesses need to properly move opportunities to closure quickly and easily, while presenting professional looking, company branded quote and proposal documents, in whatever form or fashion the sender wants to employ. This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Google Docs, whatever, with any layout and wording that quote or proposal needs to include.” Said Pete Keane, CEO of SalesReach Software.
- “Carriers and suppliers are not charged to be included in the system. We will add any carrier or supplier who desires their services and products be able to be quoted by their direct or channel sales organizations. If an agent needs a new carrier, that carrier just needs to supply us the data. If a VAR needs a new BDR provider added, that provider just needs to provide their information. It’s that easy and simple. Then any user of QuoteReach who is authorized by the carrier or other supplier to see their pricing, can do the quotes immediately.” He added.
- David Mills, Vice President of Sales for Alteva said: “We are impressed by what the proposal generation capabilities of QuoteReach for Salesforce.com offer, and we’re now in the process of migrating all our proposal generation and pricing to it. There is nothing on the market that comes even close to what it does for driving sales. Our Agents will have access to this new, industry leading agent portal, powered by SalesReach Telecom. This product is truly a game changer.”
- Bill Williams, SalesReach VP of Sales and Marketing remarked: “Being built on Salesforce.com’s Cloud Platform as a Service eliminates the inherent issues of older systems. It allowed us to design QuoteReach for Salesforce.com as a tool to support every possible pricing and discount scenario, supplier data feed methodology, output option and user configuration need. It does so in a way that automatically adds the values of the quote directly into the company’s sales reporting, funnel and quota management. As a Sales Manager I know, up to the minute, what our sales funnel is, what our 30, 60, 90 day forecast is, and what we have sold. The updating of the sales reporting by QuoteReach is immensely powerful and unavailable in any other system. Simply put QuoteReach is like the IPhone 5 or Droid, while old legacy systems are like a Blackberry in comparison. QuoteReach leaves every other quoting tool in the dust!”
Produces Quotes That Speed Sales and Build Your Company’s Brand
Benefits of QuoteReach for Salesforce.com
- Easy – Produce quotes for any mix of products and services such as a quote or proposal that includes:
- Carrier services
- Various CPE such as Computers, routers, switches, printers, etc.
- On-Premise or remote support
- Other items not in QuoteReach
- No Limits – Include any and all suppliers you represent, even ones not in QuoteReach
- If the carrier or supplier is not already in QuoteReach just ask them to provide us the pricing information and we will add it. There is no cost to the carrier or supplier to be included.
- But until they do you can include their products and services in your quotes yourself, combined with QuoteReach provided items.
- Pricing from carriers or suppliers can be added via Salesforce to Salesforce, API or database upload
- Any Configuration – Works whether you use Salesforce.com or not.
- Works with any Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited edition of Salesforce.com.
- Non-Salesforce.com users can get it as a stand-alone for quoting as well with SalesReach Cloud PSA. So you don’t need Salesforce.com to use it.
- Builds Branding – Produces output under your brand, on your quote or proposal layout, in any format you desire.
- Speeds Closure and Improves Reporting – Automatically adds the value of the quote to your sales reporting numbers and dashboards
QuoteReach for Salesforce will include pricing and services availability from these companies and more:
- Charter Business
- D and H Distributors
- Ingram Micro
- Mitel NetSolutions
- Telnes Broadband
- Time Warner Cable
- Verizon Business
- Others being added weekly
Carriers and other suppliers wishing to be included may do so simply by providing their pricing API, a Salesforce.com to Salesforce.com connection, or a CSV file for upload. Telecom Resellers can be added too. Just provide SalesReach with the data from your underlying providers with your desired markups and selling prices and your products will be added as well. There is no cost to a supplier, carrier or reseller to have their products added.
About SalesReach Software
SalesReach Software is the only Application developer focused on developing Apps for Telecom, IT and related vertical markets, running as native Apps on the powerful and secure Salesforce.com cloud platform. We are the exclusive provider of Telecom Vertical Market Applications on the Salesforce.com AppExchange. SalesReach has a management team with over one hundred years combined Telecom Carrier and Agency experience; added to our Salesforce.com development experience that began in 2003, SalesReach products are designed for Telecom & IT by Telecom, IT and Salesforce.com experts. To learn more about SalesReach, please visit www.salesreachsoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter @SalesReachSoft or see our products on the Salesforce.com AppExchange.
Alteva (NYSE MKT: ALTV) is a premier provider of hosted Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) that significantly enhances business productivity and efficiency. Alteva’s UCaaS solution integrates and optimizes best-in-class cloud-based technologies and business applications to deliver a comprehensive voice, video and collaboration service for the office and mobile workforce. Alteva is committed to delivering meaningful value to our customers through a consistent, high quality and unified user experience across multiple devices, platforms and operating systems. These attributes have positioned Alteva as a leading hosted communications provider and the partner of choice for a growing number of business customers nationwide and internationally. To learn more about Alteva, please visit www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or LinkedIn.