FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 11, 2013
SalesReach Software, LLC
SalesReach Cloud Services Agent Program allows Agents, VARs, MSPs and Telecom Carriers to sell Salesforce.com, the number one selling Cloud Platform as a Service along with the SalesReach Cloud Apps running on Salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com sales are skyrocketing. This opportunity allows Channel Partners to grow in Cloud services in Partnership with the only Salesforce.com ISV Partner, exclusively focused on Telecom, IT and other Apps that run natively on Salesforce.com.
Hilton Head, SC September 11, 2013 – SalesReach Software today announced the release of the only Channel Program allowing sales of Salesforce.com licenses along with SalesReach Applications, Systems Administration, Development and Implementation Services. Depending upon the level the Channel Partner is accepted into, they can receive up to twenty percent residual commissions and significant commissions on new Salesforce.com licenses. Telecom Carriers can receive up to forty percent residuals by adding SalesReach Apps to their cloud services product lines.
Comments on the News
- “I’m extremely encouraged by the reception we have had in quiet conversations with several large well known Master Agencies and with several national and global telecom carriers leading up to today’s announcement. Specifically, we are announcing the addition of our first two Master Agents who have signed on with SalesReach. These are PSI Network of Mission Viejo California and Solus Network Solutions of Auburn California. We welcome them to our SalesReach family.” Said Pete Keane, CEO of SalesReach Software.
- He continued by indicating there would be announcements of additional Channel Partners and Carriers who have joined the program over the next several weeks. Mr. Keane added: “The excitement is all wrapped around our building Apps on the number one cloud Platform as a Service – Salesforce.com. People who think Salesforce is just CRM are just not informed. Salesforce.com was just named the Most Innovative Company in the World by Forbes Magazine for the third consecutive year. It’s all due to how their Platform as a Service allows user and developers to build the business operating environment that is exactly right for each and every business. That is what our Cloud Services Agent Program is all about. Salesforce.com enhanced by our SalesReach Apps is the Cloud Platform all your customers should be on.”
Cloud Services products included in the program
The following Apps and other services and products are all available for sales and compensation under this program:
- SalesReach Telecom – The only 100% Native Salesforce.com vertical market application used by telecom carriers, national distributors, Telecom Agents and Master Agents.
- Provides fully configured vertical market customization of Salesforce.com for these markets.
- It includes Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Quotes and Ticket Management.
- It replaces old-fashioned relationship and process management applications and limited functionality quoting tools Agents have used for years.
- SalesReach Commission Management
- Is the only 100% Native Salesforce.com Commission processing application available.
- It is built for high volume, multi-source, residual comp businesses like Telecom, Insurance, Distribution, Brokers. and Insurance carriers
- It includes carrier grade Residual & One Time commission processing.
- It includes Unlimited Splits, multiple compensation levels, and easy imports.
- SalesReach Telecom Expense Management
- The only TEM program running as a 100% native Salesforce.com application.
- Target Market is Salesforce.com business with over 100 licenses. There are tens of thousands of these.
- Many other cloud apps are included.
Program Benefits for each market segment
Telecom Carriers and national Cloud, IT Hardware and Software distributors can elect either a residual or margin based structure with margins or payouts commensurate with industry standard margins for their current products. Carriers planning to adopt this model should plan for over one million in new, high margin revenues under this program.
Master Agents, Independent Agents and Referral Agents each receive residual commissions based on their level of commitment and training. In all cases opportunities resulting in the sale of Salesforce.com licenses to new customers offers huge upfront contract commissions through SalesReach’s ISVForce Partner agreement with Salesforce.com.
SalesReach intends to authorize a limited number of Master Agents into the program. All Channel Partners who join the program will roll up to the Master Agents. SalesReach will actively sell the program to VARs, MSPs, Agents and other prospective Channel Partners using the incredible pro-active marketing capabilities of SalesReach Telecom, running on Salesforce.com.
Channel Partners interested in selling SalesReach cloud services applications and Salesforce.com new customer licenses should contact SalesReach at (843) 321-4220 option 1.
About SalesReach Software
SalesReach Software is the only Application developer focused on developing Apps for Telecom, IT and related vertical markets, running as native Apps on the powerful and secure Salesforce.com cloud platform. We are the exclusive provider of Telecom Vertical Market Applications on the Salesforce.com AppExchange. SalesReach has a management team with over one hundred years combined Telecom Carrier and Agency experience; added to our Salesforce.com development experience that began in 2003, SalesReach products are designed for Telecom & IT by Telecom, IT and Salesforce.com experts. To learn more about SalesReach, please visit www.salesreachsoftware.com. Follow us on Twitter @SalesReachSoft or see our products on the Salesforce.com AppExchange.