SalesReach Commission Management is built for high volume, multi-source, residual comp businesses like Telecom, Insurance, Distribution, Brokers and Agents. But it is so economical even small businesses can use it. They just need to use the Group, Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited editions of Salesforce.com. It is secure and compliant with regulatory requirements such as GRH, HIPPA and various state regulations.
SalesReach Commission Management has been in use for over two years as a part of SalesReach Telecom. It has processed millions of commission records for Carriers, Agents, VARs, MSP’s and other businesses.
Features and Benefits of the Application are:
- In use by several Fortune 500 US companies. (References are available.)
- Residual and One Time (SPIFF) commission processing.
- Secure & Compliant – No external APIs. No external Servers. HIPPA, GRH Compliant. No external API’s.
- Process and pay commissions from right inside your Salesforce.com Org.
- Eliminates external legacy applications.
- All history maintained permanently.
- Setup and implementation is a breeze!
- Easy to use, perfectly accurate, reports are superb and costs are low.
- Works for both Direct and Indirect (Channel) Sales.
- Ten commission levels standard. Virtually Unlimited Configurations for Splits, Over-rides, etc. Split internally and externally.
- Commissions display in Opportunities; under Contact (Sales Rep) and under Account (Rep’s Company).
- Instantly sends commission reports to Partner Portal.