SalesReach Join™ for Telecom Carriers, Resellers & MSPs
SalesReach Join: Integrate your billing system fully with Salesforce.com. Go from concept to complete in just days. On your existing or new salesforce.com deployment.
SalesReach Join connects salesforce.com to carrier billing and OSS systems. This allows users to work exclusively in salesforce.com, while the work historically done within a separate, stand alone billing system, is sent from salesforce.com to the billing system and changes from the billing system are brought back into salesforce.com automatially.
SalesReach Join provides all of the following for telecom carriers and reseller users of salesforce.com:
- Carrier Grade Pricing and Service Availability: Up to 10,000 locations at one time.
- Service Availability: Determination by NPANXX, CLLI, Full Address, Zip, Latitude/Longitude. By product, by underlyings supplier, by anything.
- Price Calculations: Take available underlying supplier components, add your network components. Check the cost range, apply markups or multipliers, apply adders, round up to the next even dollar, five ten, twenty, fifty or one hundred dollar increment.
- Build the product: Automatically add your product names, descriptions, whatever. Drop it all into salesforce.com Opportunity Product Line items. Update the forecasts.
- Quote & Special Pricing application: See item by item margins. Automatically or by approval apply global or line item discounts for special pricing.
- Deliver to the customer: Produce your documents in your chosen formats and get it out.
- Billing system integration: After closing the sale, do the complete setup, provisioning and feed to your chosen billing system directly from your salesforce.com screens. Nothing new to learn. No redundant smoke stack systems. Integrate to over thirty Telco Billing Systems.
- Partner Community: Oh yes. Lets not forget your channel partners. It works for them too. They just don’t see those things you don’t want them to see.
- Commission Processing and Payment: Once closed and commissions are due, SalesReach Commissions processes the billing into any type of commission you want to pay. Residual – check. Upfront – check. Spif – check. Performance attainment – check. Whatever. It’s all right there.
And now the best part…
SalesReach Join Package Promotion for new carrier & reseller customers
Promotion Description: The SalesReach Join Package Promotion, exclusively for carriers, includes everything necessary to enhance your abilities with your Salesforce.com implementation. Including: CRM, Sales, Quoting/Proposal Generation, Special Pricing and Terms/Conditions Approvals, Ordering, Contract Management, Service & Support, Commission Processing and complete integration with your chosen Billing System. All this for a simple, fixed rate price monthly that includes everything.
The SalesReach Join Package Promotion includes:
- SalesReach Join plus:
- SalesReach Telecom
- QuoteReach for Carriers
- Full and complete billing system integration
- Available immediately: H2O
- Numerous others can be operational in four to six weeks. (Billing system API access required.)
- SalesReach Commissions for Carriers
- SalesReach TEM – Telecom Expense Management
- Salesforce.com administration and development services
Three Promos: Whichever one is right for you, everything is included.
SalesReach Join Starter Carrier Promo:
Includes: 20 licenses, 5 hours per month salesforce.com administration or development services. Flat Rate: $995.00 per month, $995.00 Setup. Additional licenses flat rate $15.00 each. Three year term. Prices fixed for initial and one subsequent three year term.
SalesReach Join Emerging Carrier Promo:
Includes: 50 licenses, 10 hours per month salesforce.com administration or development services. Flat Rate: $1995.00 per month, $1500.00 Setup. Additional licenses flat rate $15.00 each. Three year term. Prices fixed for initial and one subsequent three year term.
SalesReach Join Large Carrier Promo:
Includes: Unlimited licenses, 20 hours per month salesforce.com administrationor development services. Flat Rate: $7,500.00 per month. $5,000.00 setup. Three year term. Prices fixed for initial and one subsequent three year term.
SalesReach Join Package Components
Is the central hub connecting your salesforce.com org to all necessary external resources. This includes connections to your Underlying Suppliers to obtain service availability and full product or component pricing. It includes the connections to Billing systems such as our fully implemented complete integration with H2O. It is able to connect to virtually any other system you desire.
Is the platform independent, mobile ready, app that underpins all functions listed below.
It is available directly from the salesforce.com appexchange.
It is successfully in use by hundreds of companies with thousands of employees.
It connects to SalesReach Join which connects your salesforce org to all the external systems you may need to be connected to for pricing, provisioning, billing, finance, whatever.
QuoteReach for Carriers:
Allows creation and communication of quote Requests from the salesforce.com user, to the SalesReach Join platform, on which QuoteReach processes the Requests into Results.
This communication is done via a salesforce to salesforce connection between the customer salesforce org and the SalesReach Join org.
Requests are seen by the SR Join org and a determination is instantly made concerning who submitted the request; does the requested data reside directly on the SR Join platform or is it obtained by an API connection to an underlying supplier; what data the requestor is authorized to get back when the result is returned and much more.
Once these determinations are made the request is completed by submission to all applicable Underlying Suppliers. API requests go by the already existing API. Database requests are seen locally. Either way, a determination is made of whether or not the underlying supplier has the service available. if yes the price calculation rules are applied. The Request is fulfilled as a complete Result.
Here is how we do it.
- We identify on a product-by-product basis, what components to add together to build your product.
- The product can be a single item, such as an Access Loop or a collection of items such as your Hosted VoIP product + an access loop + phones + equipment.
- You may obtain costs from one or multiple Underlying Suppliers. Your business Rules determine which Underlying Supplier products are added to the Quote.
Example: If you want your Hosted VoIP offering to present an access loop as a required part it will do so. If you want Hosted VoIP to offer but not require an access loop, it will do that too. Whatever you define determines the various “kits”.
For each Kit or individual item, you decide how you want pricing calculated. The Price Calculation Rules are:
Cost Range Low – Cost Range High. Determine if the costs returned from your underlying supplier APIs are within a range. If yes apply the following rules. if no apply the rules for that cost range.
Price based on Margin. Margin calculation is: Cost/(1 – Margin)
Example: Cost of $100, Margin of 65% = (100)/(1-.65) = 100/.35 = $285.71 selling price.
Price based on Margin plus Adder. Margin + a $ value in Adder field.
Example: $285.71 Margin based selling price with an Adder of $100 = $285.71 + $100 = $385.71.
Price based on Multiplier. Multiplies cost by value in Multiplier field.
Cost of $100. Multiplier of 3.565 = $100 x 3.565 = selling price of $356.50.
Price based on Multiplier plus Adder. Multiplier + a $ value in Adder field.
Example: $356.50 + $100 = $456.50
Range Rounding. Round a calculated amount up or down to a specific amount based on the business rules you set. An example of a stand alone access loop with a cost of $100 and a 65% margin could be rounded as follows:
$100 / (1-.65) = 100 / .35 = $285.71. You could round this to $285, 286, 280, 290, $300, whatever business rules desired.
Range Rounding works with any of the Price Calculation Rules
Margin + Adder example.
- Calculated Selling Price Range is $250 to $300 – Round up to $300 then add $75.
- Calculated Selling Price Range is $300 to $350 – Round up to $400 then add $25.
- Calculated Selling Price Range is $350 to $400 – Round down to $350 then add $100.
Fixed Price. Uses a fixed list and/or discount price level.
QuoteReach returns the cost as a part of the Result for internal users by salesforce.com user profile. Typically costs are not sent to external agents. But costs can be sent if so desired. This means if you sell through resellers and they set the pricing, SalesReach Join supports that too.
SalesReach Commissions for Carriers:
Lets you leverage the work that is already done within salesforce.com. Commissions are processed, calculated in a virtually infinite variety of ways. Tell us how you want to pay in a “perfect world”. We will implement it. No development needed. Just configuring what is already there.
- Track, apply, calculate, report and pay direct and indirect variable compensation easily, regardless of the complexity or number of comp plans.
- Post indirect commissions directly to the salesforce community partner portal.
- Pre-Import Reconciliation ensure you ALWAYS PAY RIGHT. And you ALWAYS PAY THE RIGHT PARTY.
SalesReach TEM – Telecom Expense Management
Saves you money by ensuring the bills from your underlying suppliers match your contracts, the individual quotes you receive and apply to your customer invoices.
Track, report and recover overcharges from your underlying carriers and other suppliers. Works with any supplier invoice – underlying carriers, cpe vendors, installation contractors, anything.
TEM tracks, reports on and provides a complete audit trail to allow users to control telecom costs.
SalesReach TEM Provides the following benefits for businesses needing to account for and allocate telecommunications expenses:
- SalesReach TEM tracks the contractual pricing relationships between you and your underlying suppliers and the actual billing that telecom carrier issues. This saves your business money by ensuring your bills are rated at your contracted prices.
- Allows the user to download the billing records from the carrier into the SalesReach TEM application. This automatically produces the information needed to reconcile the expenses by user, location, carrier or many other criteria.
- Includes reports and dashboards that easily report on the costs in myriad ways showing carrier billing errors.
- Reports create an easy way to submit requests for billing adjustments and credits for carrier overcharges.
- Optionally SalesReach can do the work for you including (additional charges apply):
- Automatic insertion of underlying carrier billing downloads and uploads
- Paper Invoice Conversion to electronic media and uploads
- Additional reporting
- Carrier credit request management
Outsourced Administration Included Services
SalesReach Join included salesforce.com administration and development hours include the following.
Standard Included Functions:
|Products||Add Products to QuoteReach and/or Add-a-Product Wizard to enhance Quote and proposal generation.|
|Commission Importing||Import, process, report and distribute Commissions using SalesReach Commission Management|
|Add Users to Workspaces||Add users to workspaces|
|Alerts/Field Updates||alerts, and field updates|
|Analytic Snapshots||Create and update analytic snapshots as necessary|
|Answer Settings||Create and update answers settings|
|Approval Processes||Create and update workflow approval processes|
|Assignment Rules||Create and update assignment rules|
|Auto-response Rules||Create and update auto-response rules|
|Business Hours||Create and update business hours|
|Chatter Feed Settings (org wide)||Create and update Chatter feed settings|
|Chatter Groups1||Add users to Chatter groups|
|Create Content||Create and update content workspaces|
|Custom Buttons and Links3||Create and update custom buttons and links|
|Custom Fields||Create and update custom fields|
|Custom Objects||Create and update custom objects|
|Custom Report Types||Create and update custom report types|
|Dashboards||Create and update dashboards as necessary|
|Email Templates||Create email templates using customer supplied content.|
|Escalation Rules||Create and update escalation rules|
|Field Accessibility||Create and update field accessibility|
|Fiscal Year||Create and update fiscal year|
|Forecast Hierarchy||Update forecast hierarchies|
|Formula Fields||Assist in creation and modification of formula fields as necessary|
|HTML Letterhead Templates||Create HTML letterhead templates using customer supplied content.|
|Ideas Settings||Create and update ideas settings|
|IP Ranges||Add and update IP ranges|
|List Views||Create and update list views|
|Manage Teams||Create and update teams on user record|
|Mass Create Records||Mass create records, provided by customer in formatted CSV file|
|Mass Delete Records||Mass delete records, provided by customer in formatted CSV file|
|Mass Transfer Records||Mass transfer records, provided by customer in formatted CSV file|
|Mass Update Records||Mass update records, provided by customerin formatted CSV file|
|Mobile Configurations||Create and update mobile configurations|
|Page Layouts||Create and update page layouts|
|Password Policies||Manage password policies|
|Portal Users||Create, update and deactivate portal users|
|Pricebook||Create and update pricebook|
|Profiles||Create and update profiles|
|Public Groups||Create and update public groups|
|Queues||Create and update queues|
|Quote Templates||Create and update quote templates using customer supplied content.|
|Record Types||Create and update record types|
|Reports||Assist in creation and modification of reports as necessary|
|Roles||Create and update roles and role hierarchies|
|Search Settings||Create and update search settings|
|Session Settings||Manage session settings|
|Sharing Rules||Create and update sharing rules|
|Standard Objects||Update standard objects|
|Summary Formula Fields||Assist in creation and modification of summary formula fields as necessary|
|Support/Lead Settings||Update settings|
|Territory Hierarchy||Create and update territory hierarchies|
|Territory Rules||Create and update territory rules|
|Translations Workbench||Create and update translations|
|User Territory Assignments||Create and update user territory assignments|
|Users||Create, update and deactivate users|
|Validation Rules||Assist in creation and modification of validation rules as necessary|
|Workflow Rules/Tasks/||Create and update workflow rules, tasks,|
Salesforce.com Developer Services
SalesReach Join includes the following salesforce.com developer services.
- Design, Creation, Testing and Deployment of:
- Apex Classes and Triggers
- Visualforce pages
- Site.com pages
- Lightning connections
- Any other salesforce.com supported development as listed at developer.salesforce.com.
For additional information call (844) CLOUD-01 option 1. Or complete the form below.
* These fields are required.